Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I had an interesting interaction with an 8 year old boy today...

The boy was asking me a lot of questions about the seals and sea lions, while his relatives were playing in the park. He explained what he liked about the animals and then told me facts about other animals. He told me that he liked to play out side and ride is bike. I responded with "NICE." Then, looked down at himself and said, "I don't get skinny though." My heart broke inside. I then said, "It looks like you got muscle to me. Do you have fun doing it?" He answered, "Yes." I told him that's all that mattered and then asked him what his favorite animal was.

He answered:
http://www.glenofscotland.com/2010/08/mating-call.html

He liked how they pounded their chest to scare people away.


No comments:

Post a Comment